The only thing that matters is faith expressing itself through love.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Random Thoughts

Have you ever gotten so excited about something that when the time came for this thing to happen you weren't as excited as you thought you would be?

I wonder if that means that I shouldn't be doing said thing...
I wonder if that means that I should turn and flee from said thing...
Or maybe, I have just over-excited myself and am on this downward spiral until said thing occurs?

I wish sometimes that I did not have to think and rethink everything I do, because this happens a lot.

But on a lighter note, I do not think that I can be too excited about coming home in under a week now. My work days in MD are coming to a close and I am hoping that they end really well, but I am way too excited about this next school year at Milligan and what it may bring in terms of my future.

Take it or leave it. Holla!

In Christ,
chase

No comments:

Post a Comment